DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, THE IN-PERSON TRAINING IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN OUR ACADEMY IN VANCOUVER, BC ONLY.
(PRIVATE TRAINING ONLY - NO GROUP TRAINING AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT)
Become YUMI Certified without leaving your home or salon!
Lash lift and brow lamination artists are in high demand now, be prepared for it!
What is included with your course:
- Professional starter kit for up to 40 procedures
- Live training with very experienced trainers
- Training Manual
- Post-training support
- The course leads off with a preparatory initiation class to the YUMI brand, product, methods, and regulation.
- A live, step-by-step demonstration will be performed by our leading Master Trainers
- Practice and hands-on application, with feedback and corrective guidance
- Live model to be performed on, gathered by student
- Summary and revision of course materials
- Final assessment; submitted photos of completed work during course length
You will be contacted by our training coordinator to schedule your training date.
Cancellation policy for all YUMI™ Lashes classes:
We have implemented a cancellation policy to ensure that we only receive registrations from those who are certain that they wish to move and become a YUMI Lashes technician and to deliver the highest quality of education and standards.
*Please note the course deposit of $599 is non-refundable
*If you cancel your class 30 days or more, prior to the scheduled training date, you will get a full refund of the amount that was paid minus $599 plus applicable taxes.
*If you cancel your class 29 days or less, prior to the scheduled training date, the full amount of the training fees are paid for the course plus the associated sales taxes are non-refundable.
You may reschedule your class 1 time with an extra fee of $159.
- The full balance is due 10 business days before the start of the class.